We are committed to ensuring that our providers are equipped to deliver high quality, patient-centered, and most efficient care within their practices. We understand the complexities and burdens providers can face as they strive to serve patients in a true medical home model. We aim to mitigate this through deploying resources well-versed in industry trends like practice transformation, quality improvement, and business intelligence. In this arena, assistance provided to our practices includes:
- Facilitating meaningful relationships with practices that promote high quality, cost-effective patient outcomes
- Effectively communicating with practices regarding cost, quality and data utilization for their patient population
- Providing meaningful data and support practice use of actionable reports to facilitate improved management of high-risk, high-cost patients.
- Facilitating rapid-cycle quality improvement projects with practice teams to include small scale improvement projects as well as larger scale, practice re-design efforts, PCMH certification, and other measurement initiatives practices need assistance with (e.g. PQRS, MU, etc.)
- Promoting effective practice use of CCNC Care Managers, CCNC Data Sources (provider portal, practice reports, pharmacy home, etc.) as well as have knowledge of and access to community resources.
- Working in concert with the CCNC to provide education on core CCNC initiatives, pilot programs, new practice orientation, Medicaid and/or CCNC updates, as well as any multi-payer updates, and new initiatives.